Ok, this is the main page for our wiki.
Using the Wiki
- Formatting in the wiki is done using Textile. Click the link to see an example of the language.
- This link should prove very valuable in formatting the wiki.
- Another site to help with textile.
- And this one about how to how to wrap text around an image.
- DON’T TRUST PREVIEW. It doesn’t work right and won’t show you your code correctly. Save and then edit again. It’s the only way.
- If you need to create a sing line break use this code:
(Note that the space is important).
- To create a new page, put double square brackets around the title. Capitalization is important. You can’t change the name of a page once it’s created, so make sure you get it right the first time.
Things to Consider
Just found out about a couple of cool online tools we might want to look at for when we all can’t get together: